631-669-2827 | 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Spring 2023 Speaker ExchangeAlAnonSuffolkPI@gmail.com
(Trading Speakers from Meeting to Meeting)
Any Suffolk County Al-Anon Family Group meeting (AFG) may participate in our speaker exchange. For every speaker that you send from your AFG (max of 3 per quarter) you will receive a speaker from another AFG.
Spring 2023 Speaker Exchange
For each AFG contact person:
- Each AFG contact person collects up to 3 volunteers to speak at other AFGs.
- Fully complete the sign up form below and submit.
- The deadline for this form is Monday, Feb. 20.
- Upcoming quarter is March, April, May, 2023.
- Check the Speaker Exchange schedule (button below.)
- After your AFG has filled your allotted slots, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com
For each participating speaker (volunteers):
- A table of participating AFGs, the type of meeting (in-person, hybrid or Zoom), the number of speaking slots to be filled, and a contact email for each AFG will be available by clicking on the red button below.
- Simply select a meeting and e-mail the Speakers Exchange Contact to arrange the speaking date.
Thank you for participating in our speakers exchange. We're all are in this together!
Yours in service,
ASIS Speaker Exchange Coordinator